Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Overview
Maybe you’ve heard of the skin care company Dermagist? They’ve been around for quite a few years, they were formerly known as Dermajuv but changed their name to Dermagist a few years back to better reflect their growing product line. In addition to offering quality anti-aging creams, gels and serums, they also feature a line of acne treatment products.
The Eye Revolution Gel seems to be one of the more popular products in their lineup and I’m not surprised – everyone seems to notice aging around the eyes first and it’s scary as hell when it happens. The folks at Dermagist describe their eye gel as “fast penetrating” and say that is “works miracles” on wrinkles, dark circles and bags under the eyes. One of the super-star ingredients in the formula is Matrixyl which according to the Company helps to target both find and deep-set wrinkles.
How Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Works?
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel helps with 3 major problems associated with aging skin around the eyes. These concerns include dark circles, bags and/or puffiness and wrinkles. High-powered ingredients such as Matrixyl, Haloxyl, Eyeliss and Fruit Stem Cells play a large role in dealing with these issues.
- Dark Circles – under-eye circles are a major beauty blunder but something that is difficult to treat for many women and men alike. The eye gel formula works to improve and lighten dark circles and helps to dissipate excess blood particles that can pool under the skin. Tired-looking eyes also look old so finding an eye solution that works is critical.
- Under-Eye Bags – bags under the eyes and puffiness are often due to fluid build-up around the eyes. The special ingredients in Dermagist attack this problem and this particular feature has contributed greatly to the popularity of the product. Bags do nothing but make you look old and haggard so it can be one of the most urgent under eye problems to solve.
- Lines and Wrinkles – crow’s feet, fine lines and under-eye wrinkles are a sure sign of age. Everybody suffers to some extent due to repetitive facial gestures such as winking, smiling, etc. Dermagist’s formula helps to improve smoothness and help the skin retain its elasticity. It’s possible to remove quite a few years from your appearance if fine lines and wrinkles are minimized.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl)
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (Haloxyl)
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone (and) dipeptide-2 (and) palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (Eyeliss)
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Stem Cells) Extract
- Acrylates copolymer
- Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
- Caprylyl glycol
As you can see, there are some pretty hard-hitting ingredients in the above list which suggests there might be something special about this particular eye cream. Dermagist’s eye gel formula comes in a half-ounce bottle (15 ml) with a pump dispenser. Because a single pump of the dispenser is likely enough product for application under both eyes, one container should last between 1 and 2 months.
What Are People Saying in the Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Reviews?
First off, there are a couple of amazing before and after pictures on the Dermagist website – definitely check those out if you decide to look into this product further. There are also a number of really encouraging testimonials given by real customers.
One lady said she gave the eye gel to her daughter as a gift to help with dark under-eye circles and under-eye bags. She explained that after 2 months her daughter’s puffiness and dark circles were practically gone (her daughter is 39). The mother placed another order to get some for herself to use.
I always like it when someone says they re-ordered the product. This means they like the results enough to keep using it. If it didn’t work they’d undoubtedly spend their money elsewhere.
Another customer describes how she bought the eye gel for puffiness and has had good results so far – after just using it for a week. She confirmed that it does absorb quickly but did mention a downside – that it makes her eyes sting a bit. She also added that a little goes a long way.
Seeing results after only a week is great. As for the stinging in her eyes, it almost seems as though she may be using too much or getting it too close to her actual eyes. One trick of applying any eye cream is to not get it super-close to the eyes. Once it absorbs it will work its way in so you have to keep the application back a bit to allow for this.
Another example I found was from a former Meaningful Beauty customer (Cindy Crawford’s brand). She had used the MB products for several years and thought they were good. After using the Dermagist products for a week she saw some big improvements. She especially like the way her under-eye lines had become less noticeable after only a few days.
Interesting that she decided to try a new line even though she liked what she was currently using. I guess this makes a lot of sense because most of us are always trying to improve what we’re doing – you can never be too rich, too thin or look too young!
- The ingredients are naturally-derived
- No dangerous side effects
- Targets several eye issues with one cream
- Easy to apply and use on a daily basis
- Eliminates the need for injections and surgery
- It is specially formulated for the eyes, so it’s not an all-encompassing anti-aging cream
- Must be used daily for the best results
- Since it is a specialty product, it has to be ordered online
Where to Buy Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel?
If you’re planning to try the Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel, be sure to order from the official website. You’ll benefit from their secure ordering system and rest assured that you’re getting the genuine product. When you order from the Company directly, you’re also covered by their 100% satisfaction guarantee for a full 30 days.
Dermagist is based in Florida (United States) so shipping within the USA is cheaper and faster compared to international orders. However, international orders are welcomed and usually arrive in about 10 days for a reasonable fee.
Also note that you can buy Dermagist eye gel on its own or as part of a system. The Eye Precision System includes 1 bottle of eye gel PLUS a bottle of Instant-Effect Lifting Serum. The two products can be used together for dramatic results. You’ll save more than $50 on the combo compared to buying each product on its own.
Another way to save big is by ordering 2 bottles of eye gel instead of 1. This will save you nearly $70 off the normal price of buying 2 bottles individually.
Recommendation and Conclusion
Based on the impressive ingredients list combined with real customer results, we fully recommend Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel for anyone who wants to have younger looking eyes safely and quickly. It can help with dark circles, puffiness, bags under the eyes as well as combat crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.