Lipofuze is a diet pill that boosts your metabolism and burns fat. This particular diet pill is scientifically proven to provide quick and long-term results. It is made up of 6 patented and 4 clinically proven ingredients. The company claims these ingredients can increase lean muscle while burning fat calories.
Is It Safe?
It is considered to be all natural and safe to use for weight loss; however, people do react differently to ingredients. It is possible an allergic reaction can occur. It is important to contact your doctor before taking any type of new diet pill, including something that is all natural.
This product is not approved by the FDA; however, this is likely because the FDA does not evaluate herbs, vitamins, or dietary supplements. The six patented ingredients have undergone rigorous clinical trials to ensure they are effective. However, they are not guaranteed to work for everyone. Generally, a patented ingredient is the purest form and highest quality grade of a particular ingredient. Products that contain patented ingredients are generally higher quality fat burners.
Those ingredients that are clinically proven are proven to be safe and effective; however, it is important to investigate how much testing has been done before you trust a product. One single trial can give a company the right to use the term “clinically proven.”
This product is made up of natural ingredients as opposed to unnatural ingredients. This puts it a step above many other diet pills on the market today. Even natural ingredients can have harmful effects when combined with other medications.
The company promotes the product based on the patented and clinically proven ingredients it contains; therefore, the following lists are categorized based on this:
- Thermodiamine – This ingredient is derived from evodia rutaecarpa, an unripe Chinese fruit. It increases your body heat and reduces your body’s ability to store fat.
- Razberi-K – This comes from the raspberry fruit. It reduces your body’s fat absorption and helps in fat cell oxidation.
- Forslean – This is a phytonutrient that comes from the coleus forskohlii plant. It helps your body produce lean muscle mass, decrease fat levels, and increases your metabolism.
- Fuco Pure – This is a form of wakame seaweed. It can boost your metabolism and immune functions. It is also responsible for increasing fat burning.
- Guggul EZ 100 – This is pure synthetic E and Z Guggulsterones, which are some of the oldest and most famous herbs found in Ayurveda. They are part of the traditional medicine that is native to India. It improves skin tone, optimizes thyroid activity, increases metabolism, and increases lean body mass.
- Bioperine – This comes from black pepper. It stimulates digestion, helps absorb nutrients into the blood stream, and increases your body’s natural thermogenic energy. Raising this thermogenic energy will increase metabolism.
Clinically Tested Ingredients
- Synephrine – This ingredient comes from the immature fruit of Citrus Aurantium, which is a small citrus tree. It is commonly known as Bitter Orange, Sour Orange, and Zhi Shi. It increases energy, decreases food cravings, increases metabolism, and reduces fat absorption.
- Green Tea – This ingredient is made from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. These leaves have not undergone as much oxidation during processing. Minimal oxidation will ensure the highest levels of antioxidants are preserved. Green tea has been clinically proven to aid in digestion, heart health, and weight loss. Lipofuze contains super concentrated levels. It targets the fat cells as it clears the arteries and adds natural antioxidants to the blood stream.
- Capsaicin – This is found in cayenne pepper. It contains high levels of antioxidants. It improves the body’s natural thermogenic fat burning and enhances lipid absorption.
- DHEA (Also called dehydroepiandrosterone) – This is a hormone that is made in the human body. It is secreted by the adrenal gland. It has many health benefits. In Lipofuze, it will burn fat through the increase of thermogenic energy and improving thyroid function.
Side Effects of Lipofuze
While the ingredients in this diet pill are considered to be natural, it does contain high concentrations. These high doses can cause side effects, which is why it is extremely important you talk with your doctor before taking.
Possible Lipofuze Side Effects:
- Higher pulse rate
- Blurred vision
- Profuse sweating accompanied with hot flashes
- Loss of consciousness
- Gastrointestinal distress
- Severe allergic reaction
- Liver disorders
- Elevated blood pressure
If you are currently taking blood thinners, thyroid medication, cholesterol and/or blood sugar altering medications, do not take this product until you have talked to a medical physician and/or pharmacist. This interaction can cause serious side effects.
Pros and Cons
Lipofuze increases metabolic rate, burns body fat, reduces appetite, and increases energy. It is made from natural ingredients; however, these ingredients are highly concentrated, which can increase the chance for side effects.
The company promotes regular exercise and a healthy diet. The diet pill can work without diet and exercise; however, to achieve optimum and permanent results diet and exercise are highly recommended.
The company recommends decreasing the dosage is you begin to lose more than one pound per day. Losing too much weight too fast is not healthy. Typically, two pounds per week is the general rule for healthy weight loss.
Recommendation and Conclusion
This diet pill seems to be effective for weight loss, especially if you are ready to commit to a healthier lifestyle. Lipofuze is available online without a prescription. A one month supply is currently $49.95 per month; however, the more you buy the better the price. Lipofuze comes with a lifetime money-back guarantee, which makes trying this product completely risk-free.