Melatrol is a natural sleep aid made from all natural ingredients to improve the body’s sleeping habits. This supplement is not a tranquilizer or sedative and is not addictive. Use of this product compliments the body’s level of melatonin to help relax the mind and body to result in a good night’s sleep. Benefits from using this product include feeling rested, energized, healthy, and lowering the risk of possible emotional and physical problems that could occur from lack of sleep.
Adults need at least seven to eight hours of restful sleep each night. Difficulty in falling asleep and staying asleep can cause numerous physical and emotional problems. Nervousness, stress, depression, impatience, and moodiness can occur. The heart, blood pressure, and cholesterol can be affected. Diabetes and brain damage can result from lack of sleep. Decreased metabolism and motivation causes weight gain. Blurred vision and dizziness from being exhausted can cause car accidents.
The manufacturer of Melatrol is a trusted company doing their research for products that will aid people in health improvements. Their objective is to deliver the highest quality products and to provide value that their customers expect from them. The company was founded in 2002 and is a proud member of the Natural Products Association.
How does Melatrol work?
The real key to how Melatrol works is that this product contains melatonin, which is a known natural sleep aid. Melatonin is a hormone that your body normally produces, and it induces sleep in a safe, relaxing way. This is not the kind of product that will knock you out and immediately send you to sleep – rather, it will make you relaxed so that you are more apt to sleep naturally.
Another benefit of using this is that, over time, you will gradually fall into a more natural sleep pattern, which will include sleeping throughout the night. If you are prone to getting up during the night right now and you can’t fall back asleep, then this will help you with that problem. Perhaps the biggest benefit of all is that Melatrol will not leave you feeling groggy the next morning. If you have taken prescription medications for sleep, then you know that they actually come with warnings saying that you should not drive the next day. Melatrol, on the other hand, should make you feel fantastic.
- 5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia) – 5-HTP is an acronym for 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan. 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan is a natural amino acid that works as an intermediary in the conversion of serotonin and melatonin into neurotransmitters. Serotonin is fundamental in the production of melatonin that supports easing stress, anxiety and a healthy sleep cycle. 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan is a natural derivative from the seeds of the griffonia simplicifolia tree that can be found in the West African countries of Ghana, Ivory Coast, and Togo. Griffonia simplicifolia is known to be a natural relaxant and induces normal sleep.
- Melatonin – is often called the “hormone of darkness” because it is only released by the body in darkness to induce drowsiness and sleepiness, which is a sign telling the body that it is time to sleep. Some people do not produce a sufficient amount of melatonin, resulting in trouble falling asleep. They need to take a melatonin supplement to help regulate their body clock and sleep cycle.
- Valerian Root – Valerian is a natural herb known to have a calming effect and relieve stress. Valerian flowers are so sweet-smelling that their fragrance can bathe the whole garden in their scent. In contrast, the dried roots of Valerian have an overpowering, pungent, unpleasant smell, but it is the roots that are used as medicine. Valerian was prescribed by Galen, a physician to five Roman emperors. Even Hippocrates has discussed its benefits.
- Gamma Amino Butyric Acid – GABA or Gamma Amino Butyric Acid is a natural mixture that can be found in the brain and the tissues of the nervous system. It is composed of the common amino acid glutamine and glucose. GABA is a neurotransmitter that protects the brain from the reaction of certain neurons that causes stress and anxiety.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract – Rhodiola Rosea, also known as “golden root” or “roseroot,” is a plant that grows only in the high, dry areas of Iceland and Siberia. It got its name from the sweet, rose-like fragrance of the freshly cut root. The plant extract contains a powerful adaptogen. Carl Linnaeus, a Swedish botanist, gave the plant its scientific name in 1725, and he later established that the plant extract contains a powerful adaptogen. Adaptogen herbs boost the body’s capability to handle stress in a changing environment. Studies showed that as early as 1940, Asians had been using adaptogens. Rhodiola Rosea used to be called “rejuvenating herbs.”
- Passion Flower – Passion Flower got its name in 1609 from Jacomo Bosio, a monk and a scholar in Rome. It is a vine with white and purple flowers when it blooms. It has such a distinct appearance that the monk compared it to a crown of thorns, and thus it was given the name The Passion Flower. Herbalists have used it for centuries to treat people with sleep problems, tension, and nervousness.
- Rice Flour
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
What are people saying in the Melatrol reviews?
“I don’t know when I had slept so well in the past few years. I haven’t dreamed for so long now because I never get that much duration of sleep ever. I keep waking up every now and then. Then my friend suggested Melatrol. It seemed to have worked for him, and I thought, why not give it a try? After all, this sleeplessness was having a huge toll on my career and personal life as well. Even my wife was all sick about my habits. Now, with Melatrol, I have finally found an answer to my problems. I dream normally now and also share sweet moments with my wife – finally!”
“I finally found a product that actually works as its manufacturers claim! I know it is a purely natural remedy. Now you must be wondering how I can be sure of that. No, I did not put it through any kind of lab test, but my body is the answer to it. I have tried many brands of sleeping pills, but they all make me feel bleary and irritated in the morning. I could hardly work at the office with full concentration. But Melatrol gave me nothing of those bad effects. In fact, I felt so relaxed and happy in the morning; everyone was asking me about the secret of my new found self.”
Melatrol is an all-natural, non-addictive, drug-free solution that has helped thousands of insomnia sufferers get a good night’s sleep. Melatrol has been clinicly tested and has no known side effects. It works to maintain healthy sleep cycles, relieves daily stress and anxiety, and is proven to help you relax. It also does not leave you feeling groggy or hung over the next day. You wake up feeling revitalized and energized!
Because Melatrol is an all-natural sleep aid, it is not a “knockout pill”. While it’s effective, it takes time for your body to metabolize. Since each individual is different and there are many causes for insomnia, there is no “guarantee” Metatrol will work for you. I should, however, mention that Melatrol does come with a money-back, no questions asked, guarantee, which is the next best thing.
Recommendations and Conclusion
Sleep is a time to rest. It balances our lives. It is not a luxury but as important as breathing and we should not neglect its importance. If there are signs that sleep is being harmed by the stress of our waking hours, it is critical to seek treatment as soon as possible. Sleep keeps all of us going and keeps us away from illness. Without respecting the sleep that our body needs, we cannot expect to enjoy the full benefits of the future.
Where to Buy Melatrol?
Right now, Melatrol is so convinced their product will help you that they’re offering a free bottle for you to try. Simply visit their website and fill in your shipping information to receive your free bottle of Melatrol.