Viviscal is a nutritional supplement that is designed specifically for women who have started losing their hair. It is not a Rogaine-type medication like what men would use, and it is designed to help reverse the symptoms that have caused the hair loss in the first place. The nutrients in this product actually nourish your hair in a way that a topical shampoo, conditioner, or other type of substance would not be able to do.
There are certainly plenty of medications that can encourage hair growth, but for the most part, you will want to avoid using those unless you absolutely have to. Also, for some women, those just don’t work at all. But, with Viviscal, you will be nourishing your hair, your head, and your follicles so that your hair can grow back naturally, regardless of why it started to fall out in the first place.
How does Viviscal work?
Powered by 5 different clinical trials that have shown it to be effective in reducing the effects of hair loss and manufactured by Lifes2good, a company constantly looking for new ways to improve its products. The Viviscal hair growth program is a completely drug-free supplement that targets and nourishes weak, thinning hair, while working to improve the anagen period of the hair growth process. And according to many Viviscal reviews, there are no side effects for those who use this supplement. This is due to the fact that the Viviscal is all natural and drug-free.
This supplement for hair growth is appropriate for anyone except individuals who aren’t 18 years old yet or pregnant or nursing women. Also, Viviscal should not be used by women who are allergic to fish or shellfish, and it is not vegetarian.
The box comes with 60 tablets (about a month’s worth of supply) available at a generally affordable price. In terms of dosage, the recommended amount is 2 tablets per day taken for a period of about 3-6 months.
The main ingredients of Viviscal are:
- AminoMarTM Marine Complex – This ingredient is the main ingredient in Viviscal. It is made up of fish protein, minerals, and vitamins that grow new cells and revitalize the old ones. There was a study that shows that this ingredient can even cure hereditary baldness. That is proof of its effectiveness.
- Vitamin C – Free radicals found in food damage the hair. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant that protects the hair from these free radicals. Vitamin C also prevents baldness. Viviscal has two kinds of Vitamin C – from ascorbic acid and acerola powder. Acerola powder has been known to make hair follicles healthy, thus it supports hair growth.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) – This vitamin (B3) nourishes the hair follicles for stronger hair. It regulates the circulation of the blood and transfers oxygen to the hair follicles. When hair follicles receive oxygen, they become healthier and stronger.
- Biotin – This vitamin (B7) is popularly known to promote hair growth. It also prevents hair from dryness and breakage.
- Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) – Iron in the body must always be replenished. When there is a lack of iron, it will result in hair loss.
- Zinc (from Zinc Oxide) – This mineral is important to hair growth in a lot of ways. It facilitates the absorption of proteins and vitamins that are essential for hair growth.
- Horsetail (stem) Extract – The silica from this extract is known to nourish hair. It decreases hair loss and promotes the circulation of the blood (part of nourishing the hair follicles). It is also found to promote hair growth.
- Millet Seed Extract – This contains a lot of amino acids which are needed in the formation of keratin. Keratin is the protein that produces hair.
The other ingredients of Viviscal are the following:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Modified Starch, Glycerol and Artificial Orange Flavoring
Based on these ingredients, it is not surprising why Viviscal Extra Strength is the best product for hair growth today.
What are people saying in the Viviscal reviews?
There are quite a few Viviscal reviews online, and many of them are written by women who have had nothing but rough times with their hair in the past. They have tried other products, many of which were super expensive, and none of them worked like Viviscal has done for them.
“I had some emotional and tough times in my life and my hair started falling out. The stress was getting to me so I tried Vivical and it is actually giving me my smile back.”
“I have suffered with hair loss for more than 20 years and no doctors could help me. I tried Viviscal and have noticed a difference like never before. I am totally amazed.”
Because Viviscal Extra Strength is made only from natural ingredients, it is safe for long-term use, and most women that use this do find that the longer they keep taking the supplement, the more significant their hair growth becomes.
“I have always had very thin hair, so when I heard that this could work for me, I decided to give it a try. So far, this has been amazing.”
This is completely natural, 100% safe, and without any side effects. It is an extremely convenient dietary supplement that will promote quicker hair growth and numerous other benefits. Here are just a few of the ones you will find when you start using the program:
- Apart from providing you with a great way to increase hair growth, reduce the effects of hair loss and strengthen your thin and fragile hair, the hair growth supplement also offers many important nutrients geared to enhance your overall state of health.
- The program is designed to offer long term benefits in terms of transforming your hair entirely over a period of about 6 months. It was clinically proven to be effective in helping people achieve fuller, stronger and healthier hair without the use of any harmful substances.
- Research has also shown that this hair growth formula is very effective when it comes to breakage and thinning hair, not only through making it stronger, but also by increasing its ability to grow back faster.
- The Viviscal Extra Strength system is also geared to help you maintain a healthy level of hair growth and considerably reduce the chances of hair loss occurring again.
- This hair growth product is suitable for use in the case of any person who is at least 18 years old, and it can also be used for virtually any type of hair – from wavy, oily or curly to straight and thin hair.
As anyone who has tried out even the best hair growth formulas knows, there is no such thing as a miracle pill or a perfect product that will make your hair grow just the way you want it. While the Viviscal Extra Strength dietary supplement has met many people’s expectations over the past few years, there are a few drawbacks you should know about:
- One of the most important things you need to remember about this hair supplement is that it’s not a magical cure that will make your hair grow like crazy. The results become clear when you use it as prescribed, however, some buyers have claimed that it’s hard to see noticeable effects at first.
- Also, your fingernails might also start growing faster. This is not necessarily a negative point, but it can become irritating after a while.
Recommendations and Conclusion
Most women don’t think much about their hair falling out, but there are plenty of reasons for why it can happen. In many cases, it is a result of birth control pills or other medications, or it could just be stress or menopause. In any case, knowing that there is a way that you can create a healthier scalp and hair with thicker, longer-growing hair is something that every woman wants. Being able to do it with a natural product like Viviscal also means that you won’t do any more damage to your hair.
Where to Buy Viviscal Extra Strength?
The only place that you can buy Viviscal right now is online and you should make a point to buy it from the official website where you will get a full money back guarantee as well as significant discounts right now. Whether you are looking at their Viviscal nutritional supplement or their hair styling products, you will get a much better deal from their site than from anywhere else.